Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bookmarks are FUN !


These were really fun to create and I will have a great way to remember my place when I read my summer novels ...





  1. Use sea bottom stamp and a kaleidoscope pad to create floor of ocean about 1 1/2 inch up from the bottom.
  2. Use same stamp to create borders up the sides. Yes, one will be upside down, but could you see that before I told you? Just keep close to the edge and nobody will know.
  3. Stamp same image on acetate and turn over, place carefully and rub the ink off to create illusion of a reflection
  4. Use torn paper and a cotton ball to create rows of fluffy clouds
  5. Create central image. Color if needed.
  6. Add a bunch of glitter glue to the reflection in zigzags. Stickles is my favorite brand.  This doesn't show well in the scan, but try it on yours and see the difference it makes.
  7. Insert into a SweetPea bookmark sleeve and choose your fibers for the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment