Sunday, September 13, 2009

Boo to you

Halloween is approaching and for once I have my cards made on time. I even have some Christmas cards ready. Speaking of Christmas, have you seen the new Christmas stamps?

This time (as promised) I used a different sheet of stamps. I used the pumpkins and text from Halloween sheet #1.


I stamped the pumpkins with VersaMark ink straight on the black panel - then embossed with black sparkly powder. They are coloured with gel pens and twinkling h2o-similar paints.


I used my nestabilities die to cut out and emboss the aperture in the card.
The inside text is embossed the same way as the pumpkins. When you write on the inside of the card (preferably in gold or copper) the text will show through the aperture letting your message be a part of the overall card (unless you're ashamed of your writing, lol).


See you next week.
/Katarina

1 comment:

  1. This would be super cute to also put in a picture of a child in their Halloween costume. I know the Grandmas in our family would LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete