Friday, September 18, 2009

Love is Blind....

"Love is Blind, but friendship closes its eyes." What a wonderful sentiment. I made this adorable red dress card using two stamps from Plate #7.



The printed paper comes from Autumn Leaves; I cut three strips of printed paper-two that are 1.5"x4.25" and one 2.0"x4.25". I glued the printed paper stripes to my blank white card, carefully spacing the papers so the papers were aligned and the gaps were even.

I stamped the images from Plate #7 in VersaFine Ink. After drying I colored the dress image with Prismacolor art markers. I trimmed the images and layered them onto DCWV black cardstock. I attached these images onto the card and embellished it with a Prima flower and Making Memories epoxy top brad.

Happy crafting this weekend!

Holley

No comments:

Post a Comment