Friday, December 25, 2009

Wishful tag


I've been very inspired to use my distress inks lately so I gave it another try. This time I used black haired lady from plate 22.


The tag is quite simple really, just stamped the image once, added another bamboo stamp on top. Then I coloured the image with promarkers, added a gold bead on the flower and filled it with crackling lacquer. I stamped the word "wish" in fired brick distress ink and added red glitter glue on top. Finally I inked the edges with peeled paint. And voilá, a finished tag in 30 minutes tops.
Tag measures about 4-1/2 x 2".

7 comments:

  1. Like how you added to this image Katarina. TFS
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Katarina, I love how the eyes pop. Love your technique......beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!! Love the subtle distribution of color in combination with the distress shades, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice, love the coloring, jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this stamp and the natural tones you used.
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have really made her eyes Pop!! Grat job! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete