Monday, February 22, 2010

Bird Collage stamp

Take a look at Sweet Pea plate #27; there are some great collage images there. Check out this bird collage image.
I stamped the image with black VersaFine onto a piece of background that I had created with various colors of inks. I mounted it onto a piece of wine colored card and then onto a piece of gold card that I ran through the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. Before attached the entire piece to the black card, I wrapped and tied a copper colored ribbon around the bottom of the card.
Chrissy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors Chrissy, love the brown and black look, elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colors Chrissy!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Chrissy!! You make such beautiful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the colored background behind the stamp! Wonderful and how perfect is the embossing? PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card, you did a great job on it

    ReplyDelete