Saturday, March 27, 2010

Soft Goth Night


Today I have a card to show you that I created with Soft Goth Night. This image is from Sweet Pea Stamps ching-chou kuiks Fantasy Art Collection sheet #10/ plate #36. The sentiment is from sheet #8/ plate #30.

I used some DP that I got at Michaels awhile back in the dollar section. I used a chipboard frame from Technique Tuesday that I covered in some plum colored PTI card stock. The flowers are prima and the white one's were from Joann's wedding section(2 of them I colored black with a prisma marker). I also added some more color to the prima flowers with copics V04 and V15. I added some diamond bling to the centers of the flowers. I also added some black bling around the top corner of the frame and added 3 to her headband. I used a QuicKutz die to create the flourish.

I drew in the rest of her fins on her tail!! Yes I drew it!! I can't draw so I am so happy with the way she turned out. So now I'm not afraid to try it again. I drew it in with a copic multiliner, and I made her eyelashes longer. I also went over the black spots on her tail with a Sakura clear star gel pen. The decorative ends on the sentiment was created with a spellbinder accessory die. If you haven't ordered this set yet it's a must have!! Well are her images are a must have as they are all so beautiful!!

Copics Used For Soft Goth Night
Skin: E0000,E00,E11,RV02
Eyes: V04,V15,V12
Hair and clothes/tail: RV000,V000,V12,V04,V15,V17,RV02,BV08 and BV17

14 comments:

  1. One word .... PERFECT!
    This ticks all the boxes for me - a stunning creation hun
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Angela one of my favourite colours I love the headband and the longer lashes are sooo cute it's all fantastic!!!!
    Luv TERESA XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks amazing!!! I love using the Stardust pen too. You did an incredible job. Love the headband, love that it looks like a shadow box. This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Angela. I like how you did the frames and the shadows and love your initiative!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow such a beautiful card I love it Angela hugs Pascale x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, I love all the purples. You work amazes me, such talent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! I love the shades.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow! So gorgeous Angela! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! Angela this is just so beautiful i love her extended eyelashes and the colours are so lush.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors used on the image and mixed in with everything in the card. So stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgoeus! I love it! I love the colors you have used, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. STUNNING! Great colors and I love that you colored your flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete