Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Blue Dragon", Lisa Victoria

This is my first Lisa Victoria creation for Sweet Pea Stamps!!! I used Blue Dragon from sheet #50. And let me tell you I had the most fun coloring this little dragon!!! He is so adorable!! And look at that tear running down his eye!! I made this card for a friend at work!! Her birthday was the 25th, but I was late and gave her, her card Thursday the 27th. So on the inside I typed up my own sentiment and this is what it said...
Oh Please No Tears!! I didn't forget your Birthday
I was just running late as usual!!

I colored the image with copics. I used some DCWV DP and added some beautiful roses and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I used 2 different border punches( EKSuccess and Fiskars). The sentiment is from the ching chou kuiks Celebration stamp set at Sweet Pea Stamps. I drew in the waters edge and the mountains with a copic multiliner.
COPICS USED:
Greens:G99,G94,G85,G24,G21,G40,G20
G07,G05,YG67,YG63YG25,G14,YG23,YG06,YG03YG41
Blues:B95,B52,B32,B21B000
Sky:BV20,BV23,B000,B32,B21,RV00,Y0000,Y00,
Y08,Y06,Y04,E53,FYG1
Mountains:E44,E27,E35,E31,E53,YG91
Rocks:C7,C5,C3,C0,W5

9 comments:

  1. sooo cute, and as usual, amazing work,totally fabulous,and arent these widdle dragons oh so cute,
    big hugz
    rellz.xx.x. : o )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as usual Angela. TeeHee I have frogs on my lilypads and you have dragons on yours?
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela as always your coloring and attention to detail are beyond compare! This is perfect for the occasion you had mentioned!

    xoxo,
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute, your coloring is awesome. I love the way it all flows together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love your cutie and I love your own sentiment, perfect!!!!! Love how you colored him and how vibrant the whole card is. Gorgeous.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Lisa! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angela, this is so dang cute. I love the colors, they are so striking. You did such an awesome job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with the sunset. Your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work and amazing bright colors. I just love it. It makes the card look so alive. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete