Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Angela, Purple Comfort

Today I have a card to share that I created with one of my new images from ching chou kuiks fantasy art collection (plate #47) at Sweet Pea Stamps. Her name is "Purple Comfort", and I decided to color her in Fall colors. I have noticed for someone who is not an orange fan I have been using it a lot in my coloring. I know I live in Tennessee and orange is our Tennessee Vols color, but I am not a Tennessee Vols fan.

But I just love these colors together, so warm and comforting. So instead of being Purple comfort to me she is Fall comfort. And Fall is my favorite season along with Spring.



I created this card for one of our newest DT members, Christine Riley!!


Ink: Memento Tuxedo

Paper: Basic Grey Indian Summer and DCWV Indian Summer, black and dark plumlish/drown CS, Image was stamped on PTI white CS

Accessories: Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Floral arrangement sprays, Nestie dies, EK Sucess Border Punch


COPICS:

Skin: E000,E00,E02,E50,E51, R20, Rv00

Hair: E79,E77,E74,E71 and colorless blender

Clothes: RV99,E18,R08,YR09,YR04

Cats: E40,E30,E33,E35


15 comments:

  1. Wow Angela, another amazing creation !!!
    I really love the warm Fall tones !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so beautiful,you colored her perfectly.

    Grtzz Marjon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colors Angela. Absolutely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely production Angela. Love the color combo you used!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Lucky Christine. Fall has always been my favorite too. Funny the Sweet Pea that is colored on my desk right now is in fall colors too. I want to color summer but my hand said Autumn. You know I adore your work as always perfection!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela, I love the colors you used for this. Her hair is outstanding. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these fall colors ! so nice ! and her hairs, wouh, superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so gorgeous, Anglea! I have the card sitting right on my craft room table for inspiration, I feel so honored to have it! :) Thanks so much!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Angela, this is stunning!! Her eyes...wow! And I happen to LOVE these colors (although, even if I didn't this would still be a breathtaking card!)!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. WONDERFUL Angela!! I just love her hair! The colors on the card are my favorites. Stunning choices. My favorite choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the fall colors are PERFECT! Just a stunning combination. The kittens are amazing and I love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Christine hit the lotto with this one! Stunning creation and that hair is just immpeccable! Gorgeous gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous!! All your cards are just beautiful. I just ordered my first stamps and hope mine turn out as wonderful as yours!
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete