Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm Feeling a Little Fall-ish!

Hiya! I thought with all of the summer weather a lot of us are having I would try to bring in a little cool fall breeze! Okay, I just love this image and would use any excuse to stamp with it!! This is another gorgeous ching-chou kuik image, called Pick a Pumpkin.





The Details:
Stamp: Pick a Pumpkin - ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection (sheet 18, plate 53) from Sweet Pea Stamps
Paper: October Afternoon, Dark Chocolate and White (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Walnut Distress Ink
Copics:
Skin; R00,E00,E11,E13,R20
Hair: E21,E25,E27,E29
Clothes: YG93,YG95,YG97,YG99,E08,E09,E18,E25,E27,E29
Pumpkins: Y38,YR14,YR15,YR18
Background: BG72 w/BG000 and C0 over it
Cat: W3,W5,W8, BG000, BG72
Misc: Ribbon (Taylored Expressions), Sakura Clear Stardust pen

I hope your weekend is wonderful!
:-)Traci

13 comments:

  1. I love it am not surprised you love to use it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci,
    She is gorgeous!!!!! The background DP and bow are a perfect touch with this image. Simply beautiful!!! Coloring is perfection!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing Traci, I love your colouring and these fall colors are my favorites !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combo Traci. Your Copic skills are unmatched!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Traci, I love your coloring and the layout is perfect!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Traci, this is fabulous. I love the background papers you chose, really compliments the images. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci, love it and Yes, YES, YES I for one am sooooo ready for fall, lol. Love your colors and coloring and absolutely love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the polka dots and flowers with the image and fall colors. This one is not only very pretty, it is FUN to look at!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous piece...love the image and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors and rich too. I love them in this fall theme. The maiden looks stunning, what really strikes me about her is the green hat and gloves, nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Traci, you know I am a big fan of your work.... your coloring is just out of this world GORGEOUS!!! Traci, I love this Fall color combo!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete