Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Luxurious Touche.......


Hello everyone!  I hope you enjoy this lovely as much as I have creating her!

I used ©ching-chou kuik's Light of Beautitude from sheet 19, plate 54.

I colored her with copics and then added gold highlights with my gel pen and liquid pearl in opal.
 Glossy accents highlight the circles around the flames and stickles were added to her wings and bodice.
She was then framed in a Spellbinders classic frame that had been embossed with gold.
An organza ribbon was then twisted loosley to complete the framing.
Swirls and a small butterfly finished the look.

"Life's Beauty Inspires Me To Kreate"

9 comments:

  1. Great coloring Kym! I love how everything meshes and love your trick with the ribbon.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym, fabulous! I love her wings. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. It's absolutely gorgeous. The wings are awesome and I love the ribbon treatment on the card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Kym,I love your colours and the way you have draped the ribbon.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, I love how sparkley she is and the warm colors. the ribbon frames it really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work Kym. The coloring is magnificent and the layout on the card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kym, I love these warm, firey colors but she still has a softness to her!! I ADORE all the shiney sparkle and that ribbon looks great!!
    Love this Kym!!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kym this so beautiful! I love the colors you used and the added sparkle is always a winner!

    ReplyDelete