Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Angela, Silk Dance ,Coral Immersion, The Dragonfly and Fox Allure

I created 4 cards I wanted to share with you. This first one is called Silk Dance by ching chou kuik's Sheet #19/Plate #54 at Sweet Pea Stamps.

The DP is from Glitz Design called Diva Licious. I used the Spellbinders Classic Frame Die to create my frame and covered it pink glitter glue. I drew in alittle more of her tail and her hip and leg area. Then I cut her out and attached her with foam tape. I added some Black bling swirls and some Wild Orchid Craft roses that I added some glitter glue and glitter to.

This picture shows some of the depth I created with her.
Copics:

Skin: E11,E01,E00,E000,RV02,RV00
Black shades: C9,C7,C5,C3,C01,C0
Pink Shades: RV09,RV06,RV04,RV02,RV00,RV000

Here is my second card I created. I have had these image colored for over 2 months and finally sit down to create with her. This image is called Coral Immersion by ching chou kuiks sheet #12/ plate #41 at Sweet Pea Stamps. I used some In My Minds Eye DP that I cut out the circle and flowers and attached them to some dark coral CS then I used my sewing machine to add the stitching around the edge of the card. I added some Fiskars cream bubble dots and the sentiment is from another ching chou kuiks set.

It has been so hot and sunny here, that I decided to take these pictures outside. I finished these early this morning before I went to bed for the night, as I usually take my pictures at night. Only because by the time I get my creation finished its dark outside. I really like the way they look when I can take the pics outside.

Another view!!

Copics Used:
Skin: E11,E01,E00, E51,E51,R22,R20,R11
Eyes: B05,B12,B0000
Hair: E50,E51,E53,E55
Coral Reds: R29,R27,R24,R22,R20,R11
Background: BG02,BG01,BG000,BG0000

For this card I used " The Dragonfly" circle stamp by ching chou kuiks at Sweet Pea Stamps. I love these new circle stamps!!

I used some K&Company Dp, MS border punch, flower from Wild Orchid Crafts, the decorative part around the image was created with a small die from on of my Spellbinders Pendant dies. I added some gold bling to the die around the image and some gold Organdy ribbon. The was colored with copics and I used and orange sakura glitter pen. I used a new skin colored combo, well to me it's new (R30,R01,R00,R0000). Hair (E07,E08,E09,E19,E18,E51) Background(Y21,Y23,YR32,E50,E51)

Here is my 4th card. I had the hardest time getting a good picture.. this was the best I could get. I used Fox Allure for this card and she is available as a single or you can get her in a set with 3 other images( Sheet #22/ Plate #64) at Sweet Pea Stamps.
For this card I used some old Basic Grey DP, American Crafts brown CS, My Minds Eye orange DP, Kraft CS that I inke with distressing inks for the frame for my image. I added some Prima leaves and the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also added some Orange bling and some felt flower looking things.


Copics used:
Skin:E50,E51,E01,R81,RV00,E17 lips
Hair: E42,E41,E40
Leaves and Clothes: YR09,YR18,YR14,YR65,YR07,YR04, E49,E47,E57,E25
Background:E50,E51,E53,E55
Fox- W00,W1,W3,C1

Hey don't forget to match up the DT's Baby pictures with our DT members. Note!! Each DT member has a clue somewhere on their blog to help you guess who is who. One lucky person who gets all of them right will win a whole set of stamps. Thats 4 images and 1 or 2 sentiments.
It will end on Sept 2.

15 comments:

  1. They are all gorgeous and love the saying you have put on the coral immersion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fantastic cards ! Angela is so creative !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow one card would pull up and I'd be "that's my favorite" when another one would come up. They are all simply beautiful but I'd have to say my absolute fav is the Dragonfly Circle... I think it's the browns. But the longer I go back and look, I love all of them. Stunning!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela, I am speechless, these are so pretty. Each one of these are beautiful. My favorite has to be the Fox Allure, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Angela! It is hard to pick my fave but if I had to pick just one I would choose "The Dragonfly" just because I love the rich brown scheme you picked for it.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW all are awe inspiring! I have to say I am drawn to the browns since I am an Autumn girl. I think my fave is the Dragonfly but as I told you I like the felt flower thingy's.

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don´t know what to say....U are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! your cards are just stunning. The coloring is amazing on all of them. I am so partial to the browns though so that is my favorite. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly these are outstanding! Your coloring is amazing. I love you color choices and layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Angela ,these cards are all fabulous, gorgeous images and brilliant colouring not to mention the great layouts.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! Stunning work, Angela, I love how you put cards together. Your colors, papers, layout, everything just flow so perfectly together.
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow Angela! These are some seriously sexy mermaids! Way to create some stunning art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WoW! Angela, I could not even begin to pick a favorite - I would love to hang any of these beauties on my wall as art!! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, what a beautiful assortment of creations! I love each and every one - tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The colours are stunnig - can't wait until fall really gets going. Love how you used the orange leaves and coloured the leaves in her hair. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete