Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fluttering Fairy Christmas

I have 2 Sweet Pea cards to share with you today. Both of my cards I used 2 of Meredith Dillman's images/stamps at Sweet Pea Stamps. This first one is called Fairy Lights and you can purchase her by herself or on a sheet of 3 other GORGEOUS stamps, sheet #1/ Plate #76.






For my second card I used Blue fairy by Meredith Dillman and she is also on the same sheet.




This one I made months ago. It was when this set first came out in the summer and I forgot to share it with you.

The image is from Sweet Pea Stamps called Holly Fairy and she can be purchased as a single or on a sheet with 3 other beautiful Christmas images on it(Sheet #21/ Plate # 60 by ching chou kuiks)

I used some DCWV older Christmas DP. I added some lace and some American Crafts Holly Leaves and flower that I added glitter glue to then some MS fine glitter. I also added some ribbon from my blogging friend Rellz. I colored the image with copics and added some more glitter glue and fine glitter to the leaves.

Have a wonderful day and a Happy and safe Christmas!!

12 comments:

  1. These are all so beautiful just love them all I can't wait for my days off now and fingers crossed I may have a delivery of my new stamps!!

    Have a great christmas love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Angela! Each one is more lovely than the next one. Your coloring skills are awesome and your layouts are gorgeous!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards, Angela. You always do such wonderful creations.
    To the whole SPS team I wish a very Merry Christmas with peaceful moments in the circle of your beloved ones.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. These should be hanging in a gallery somewhere because they are truly art! I LOCVE the layouts and the choice of colors and just EVERYTHING!!! You are so inspiring to me.
    DAwn Knight

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards! they are all delightful to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow- I was SURE that you had pop dotted the first two your dimensional coloring is so amazing! These are all three absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Angela, beautiful is an understatement. All three are gorgeous... absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Angela, each one, but yours are alway! I love all the floweres and the colors on the first one. You really know how to bring life to these images

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my you have brought these to life!!! I love the details on all!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Angela, these are all so gorgeous! I know i tell you all of the time how much I love your coloring - I hope you don't get sick of hearing it! And I love the way your frame the images! Fabulous! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh. Your colouring is out of this world. I also like how you stach all the different panels. What die did you use for the purple card? It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning christmas projects that you have shared with us today! I just love your coloring. The Meredith Dillman images are beautifully done and the Holly Fairy is just striking. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete