Friday, December 24, 2010

My Champion

Hi everybody, I needed a quick birthday card for a little boy who is already showing his football spirit. I immediately thought of the adorable Gum Drop Gang's Cameron from Plate #16:


I kept the design of the card simple since this card is for a little boy who wouldn't like a lot of embellishments. I stamped the You are my Champion sentiment which is also from Plate #16 onto scrap card stock and then cut the sentiment apart. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Simply Verticals Plate #4, also cut apart and layered next to each other.

The Gum Drop Gang is adorable and really quick to color, sure to delight anyone. I know that Cameron, Hayden, Molly and Olivia always bring a smile to my face :-).

10 comments:

  1. too cute. the coloring is great, I esp like the blue on the helmet and pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card Micki! I love how you tilted the blue words and the papers you used.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful card! I know my son would love this card! great job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micki- I love these kids and this card is so wonderful and fun! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very cute. I love thinking of fun ideas for kids cards and you did it spot on!!!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  6. Micki, this is adorable, perfect for a little boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Micki! I bet he loves it! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh he is too cute. I love the layout and the bright colors.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - the ones for guys are so hard to make for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the My Champion saying. There are so many people I can share that with. Thanks for bringing that saying back to my attention

    ReplyDelete