Thursday, January 27, 2011

Being still

There are times when I find I have to just STOP and be still for a moment.  Things are so busy that I sometimes forget to see what is around me and enjoy it.  Peachy Pink Fairy by ching chou kuik reminds me of that.  To be still and enjoy.
She looks just so relaxed and peaceful.  Maybe even a daydream or two is happening.  Or perhaps she is watching some ladybugs playing or a hummingbird feeding on a flower across the way.

Like any good fairy though, she does have beautiful shimmery wings of her own and is a stunning beauty.

What do you think she is doing?

Get Inky!
Alex

12 comments:

  1. She is spectacular!! I sat still and just took her in. I adore the panels, a perfect way to showcase your super coloring!

    xoxo,
    Kym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pink delights Alex! Also like the way you laid this one out, the panels lead the eye to the focal image perfectly.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice bright colouring. It looks gorgerous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those different layers and the colour combination you used on your card. She is awesome and look so relaxed. What may she do? She looks like she is in love and is thinking on her lover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex this is so beautiful! I love how you colored it and the sparkle of the wings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you colored the petals and of course the wings.... and I agree with Connie, love the way the panels lead the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alex, I love her, you did an awesome job on her. I love all the layering and the background paper is perfect. Sp springy looking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alex, this is so beautiful. I really love the soft Spring colors and the way it looks like the sun is shinning on the flower petals.
    Great job!!
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I love the sparkle on her, just beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colours. Love the pink and turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. she is so sweet, love your colors!

    ReplyDelete