Sunday, January 30, 2011

Connie-Same Stamp Different Looks

Today I'd like to show you 3 different cards made from the same stamp so you can see just how versatile Sweet Pea stamps really are.
I began with a stamp by Samantha Rawlings from plate #58
which you will find
for this card I also used a phrase stamp from plate #2
Supplies:
floral edger punch by EKSuccess
Viva Decor Pearl Pen
gem and dp unknown
I fussy cut the image after coloring with Copic markers
and popped it with foam tape

for this card I embossed the 
Happy Birthday folder in my Cuttlebug and
cut the frame using Spellbinders "Labels 9" dies.
Other supplies were:
Stardust Gelly Roll pen by Sakura
Copic markers
star brad from my stash
I sponged light blue ink around the frame but it is hard to see in my scan.


For my final card I used the paper piecing technique,
matching the dress to the designer paper.
Other supplies used:
SpellBinders "Labels 14"
Copic markers
Stardust Gelly Roll pen by Sakura
sticker words by Class A Peels
ribbon and dp unknown
I edged the mat with a Copic marker which
is hard to see in the scan.

I know that I could have gotten even more cards from
this very versatile image, but I am already behind on one of
the birthdays so had to get them finished and mailed.
Thanks for looking
Connie

10 comments:

  1. How cute Connie. I really love the last one with the paper piecing technique. This stamp is perfect for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet cards! love the different styles/ideas. this is an adorable image and you have done great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how each card is so different Connie!! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fascinating how you were able to give each of your lovely cards an unique touch although it is the same image. Wonderful creations, Connie, love each one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three adorable images for this stamp. I love this cute anime style girl. Thanks for the great ideas on how to use this stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, I love all the different looks for the same image. It was nice seeing the card you sent me. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie these are all so cute! Just wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a cutie and I have to say I really love the 2nd card (thank you again :-) Love the embossing and the white space but your 3rd card..... that is awesome paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all three- but the paper pieced dress has to be my favorite! Wonderful Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh all of these are so adorable. My daughter just loves this image. The paper piecing on the last one looks great.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete