Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sparkly Spring Fairy


I am so ready for spring! I decided that to brighten up this cloudy day I would work with some cheery colors. I added lots of sparkle and blooms to finish it off! Nikki has some gorgeous fairy images be sure to check them out!

Supply List

Image
Arden by Nikki Burnette for Sweet Pea Stamps

Papers
Neenah Smooth white card stock
Designer Print-Basic Grey ""Olivia"
Solid color card stock-Bazzill Basics and Stampin Up

Copic Markers
Skin tones-yr0000, e000, e30, e11
Hair-yr30, yr31, y32
Clothing/wings-r21, r22, r32, r24, yg61, yg63, yg67, w1. w3. 0
Flowers-w1, v01, b21, y17, 0
Eyes-w00, w1, w3
Background-w00, w1, w3, w5, w7, r000, r00, r01

Misc. Supplies:
White flowers
Diamonds and pearls (floral picks from Hobby Lobby)
Stickles-"Stardust"
Sakura Gelly Roll Pen "clear star"
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch "frond branch"
Chalks for cheeks
Scotch ATG gun and adhesive
Lisa

15 comments:

  1. Very nice card))) The image is absolutely adorable! and the colouring is gentle and bright at the same time) all is very nice)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is lovely, the color choices are perfect for spring and your images always have this glow about them, it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job with color Lisa! I also like your layout.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image and the magical sparkle that you have added to it. Sure made the day much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful Lisa. Love the peachy colors and the pearls in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa this is stunning. I love the colors you used and the layout and coloring is beautiful.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful spring colours Lisa. We are heading into winter here in Australia, so this card has really brightened my day. Your colouring and card are so magnificent!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, this is a treasure! Her hair color is so stunning and the colors you used are beautiful. This is a perfect creation. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! i really have no words... but absolutly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing coloring Lisa, and I love all of your cards!:) This card gives me springfeelings! The color.combi is so lovely, and thanks for the idea- the pearls in the flowers !:)
    Hugs, ellen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely adore those colours. Love the spotty background of the image too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A true beauty, Lisa. Wow! The colours look so great, really springlike. I love how you made the surrounding of the image.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in awe of the colors you have chosen!!! I adore it!

    Kym

    ReplyDelete