Monday, March 26, 2012

Connie-Molly aka the Gum Drop Gang


I couldn't resist putting Molly inside the window.
My scanner wants to blur her slightly so just
pretend she is inside looking through a pane of glass.

I stamped and colored her on white paper and cut
to fit behind the Madison Window die by Poppy Stamps.
Other dies by the same were the window box and grass strip.

I put some tiny roses and little stamens from the Wilton aisle at Michael's
among the grass in the window box.  (They looked like tiny flowers to me!)
Background is embossed with folder by
Sizzix "Branches, Swirls & Ribbons"

I sponged a light Distress color around the window 
frame itself to define the edges and set it off
with a black paper frame to define it more.
Popped up the window box and felt it was finished.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out 


for good stamps with good deals!!
Connie

6 comments:

  1. very sweet, love the idea of the window. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Connie, love the window and window box. What a sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea, Connie! The window looks great.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the window idea - cute card.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute and clever idea Connie! I love the original Gumdrop Gang too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, too cute Connie. I love the little window scene you created with Molly looking out the window to check on her growing flowers.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    ReplyDelete