Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Teeny Tiny

Hello everyone, last Sunday we had a very hot day with around 34 degrees. As I don't like it that hot I preferred to stay inside and crafting in my somewhat a bit cooler craft room, creating this card I want to show you today. I made it with my actual favourite colour combo... cool colours :o)... blue and pink. I used one of my favourite images by Elizabeth Bell called 'Teeny Tiny'


I coloured this sweet image with Distress Inks. The background papers are Prima. 



Have a magical day now!
Hugs, Karina

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Karina! Your exquisite coloring skills have given this piece such dimension, plus all the bling. You've done a wonderful job with this one!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina, this is just gorgeous. I love the way the blue seems to just glow on your card. Stunning really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors Katrina, looks so magical. Your coloring is always done so awesome and your layouts well thought out. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous coloring, it has such a glow about it, lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the coloring is amazing here, it just radiates about and looks like it will float right off the card. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete