Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kym's Weekly Post - Sunday 26/1/14

Sunday is here again and it is time for me to show you some Sweet Pea Stamps creations.

It is "Artist of the Week" over at Sweet Pea Stamps.  This is where one of the artists is chosen and the Design Team get an image they want from this artist to create a card/other creation.  The "Artist of the Week" is Charmaine Flannery.
For my card I have decided to use the imaged called "Alice" by Charmaine Flannery.  It is available as a digital stamp.  I thought she had a sorrowful look on her face so I though she'd be suitable for a "thinking of you" card.  I have coloured my image in with Graph'it pens.  The backing papers are from my Perfect Companions Essential CD.  I have mounted the image on a Marianne Designs die-cut shape.  The card has been finished off with a stamped sentiment, flowers punched out of scraps leftover from the card, raffia ribbon and pearls.

If you have time, pop on over to the Sweet Pea Stamps Blog this week to see all the other creations made with Charmaine Flannery's images.
*************************************

Here is a card I have made using a Sweet Pea Stamps image by Ching-Chou Kuik called "The Dragonfly".  It is available as a digital stamp and a rubber stamp.  I have coloured the image in with my Graph'it pens.  The backing papers I was given.  The brown and blue paper has gorgeous flocking on it. 

I have finished the card off with a Prima flower, Joanna Sheen die-cut dragonflys, gems, lace and a Craftwork Cards die-cut sentiment.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous, fabulous cards!!! Love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Kym, I especially love the CCK card. Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love those cards, esp the ching chou kiuk image, it's just stunning the way you colored it and the way the water looks. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Alice. The background die is gorgeous and compliments the card perfectly with your papers! I love the CCK card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh both cards are Fantastic.. you really Rocked Alice..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work as always Kym. Love those dies.
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Kym. I especially love your color choice on the second one. The red of the flowers and dress is a highlight and a perfect accent.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good work. The colors are so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two such pretty cards, Kym. I love the soft colour scheme on the first one and the gorgeous colouring of the image on the second.. ooh and that lovely dragonfly die-cut. :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kym both of your cards are lovely. Your art is beautiful always. I love the purple on Charmaines and your coloring on Ching Chow Kuik's card. They both are eye candy.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing, Kym! I love all of your work, these included.

    ReplyDelete