Thursday, November 27, 2014

Featured Artist Week - Regan Kubecek's Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you All.
As it's Thanksgiving Day today, and my day to post a creation here, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to create a Thanksgiving Card.  Our featured Artist this week is Regan Kubecek, and her 'Thanksgiving' image is perfect for this special occasion.

You can find this gorgeous image along with many more by Regan Kubecek in the Sweet Pea Stamp Store in both Rubber and Digital Format.  You can find full details of how I created my project and more pictures over on my blog, so please do come visit me.

I'd like to wish you all a Very Happy Thanksgiving where ever you are in the World.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, love her hair and the turkey and the use of those feathers!

    ReplyDelete