Saturday, January 24, 2015

Rachel Anderson's Birth of Star - by Angelique

Good day everyone, Angelique here again.
For todays project I've made a 5x5 "page"
I want to make a mini album with stamps available from the Sweet Pea Stamps shop
For this first page I have used
Birth of Star by Rachel Anderson, you can find the stamp HERE or the digi HERE


MATERIALS:
Photo album page, design paper, rhinestones, corner die, cut file, colour pencils, glitters


As you can see on the image below, I kept the holes on the left side of the pages, so I can use those to "bind" all the pages when done. It also has a layer of tissue paper on there, to protect the image




Here's a close up of the image


We have a verry nice and friendly group on facebook and we would love to see your make with any of the Sweet Pea Stamps.


I hope you enjoyed my project
See you again next week
Huggsss, Angelique




3 comments: