Saturday, March 21, 2015

Amanda Byron's Gabbie Alice in Wonderland with Suzi

Today I'd like to share with you a project I created using one of the gorgeous red rubber stamps from the Sweet Pea Stamp Store, I used the beautiful Gabbie Alice in Wonderland by Amanda S Byron.

You can't beat the quality of these rubber stamps, they stamp beautifully time after time, such a joy to work with.  I stamped Gabbie Alice in Wonderland in Black Tuxedo Memento Ink before colouring her with a mix of Letraset Tria and Promarkers.  I decided to go with a muted colour palette, and teamed my image up with papers from Dovecraft's Curiosity Corner. You can find more pics and details on my blog.

You can get this gorgeous image and lots more of Amanda's beautiful images in gorgeous red rubber stamps right now in the Sweet Pea Stamps Store.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment